-->

Saturday 6 September 2008

First presentation of NGinn

Today I had a short presentation of the NGinn project at 'Zine day' - Warsaw based meeting of .Net geeks from around the Poland . My presentation was a part of open source project contest (and has even won a second prize, thanks guys!). What really pleased me was that many people got interested in the project and were asking lots of questions about how they could use the nginn engine in their projects. That gives me some clue on what features should be implemented in nearest future and how important it is to release the first version. The presentation was in polish, here's the file - sorry, no english version for now.
I enjoyed the meeting very much and would like to give my thanks to organisers, attendees - especially those who gave their votes to nginn.

No comments: